I am breaking Bad Eating Habits with a more Nutritious, Protein, Fresh Salad Diet through DishPal, the best food delivery app in Surrey BC, Vancouver. Dieting doesn’t happen overnight, but you will succeed one day if you take the initiative. A healthy diet can be intimidating before eating. But once you see yourself how…
Healthy eating is an eating process that supports a person’s best physical health, mental health, and emotional health. It includes making proper and healthy food choices that meet your needs for nutrients and energy for your body which can help in proper body maintenance.
For healthy eating, we need access to affordable nutritious food available in the market and we need skills to gather and make them. We also need the places we live in to be supportive and make healthy eating easy for us every day. Work needs to be done to make healthy eating easy for, our families, us, and our communities, and we have to start this by thinking about the way we approach food in our daily lives.
Canada has released Canada’s new Food Guide as part of the healthy eating strategy. This Food Guide is made to help people choose foods that improve their health, meet nutrient needs and reduce risks of nutrition-related chronic diseases and conditions.
Here is the summary of the messages from Canada’s new Food Guide:
- Make your habit to eat healthy every day.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits, and protein foods.
- Choose protein foods that come from plants.
- Limit highly processed foods.
- water is very important.
- food marketing can influence your choices. so, know your choice.
- Healthy eating is not just the food you eat it there is more to it. It is also about how you eat the food;
- Have proper eating habits
- Cooking is really good
- Enjoy your food and concentrate on it.
- Eat meals with family or friends.